The Duet Stereo Looper was designed in the USA by Design Engineer Ray Heasman. Ray was instrumental in the design of the very popular Pigtronix® Infinity Looper and the Pigtronix® Echolution 2. XVIVE asked him to create a unique mini looper that would be more than just another “me too” entry into the market place.
What he designed was a revolutionary way of allowing both series recording and playback of two loops. The new Verse/Chorus works beautifully with the Undo/Redo mode and has excellent low frequency Response. The stereo inputs have high headroom and an extremely low latency response (<1.5ms) to user inputs. The outputs are stereo and of course it is true bypass. There is USB support for future updates and upgrades. We think the new Duet Stereo Looper is very special. We hope you enjoy this pedal and will do so for many years.
These small XVIVE pedals are all DC powered only, NOT Battery.
● Xvive DUET Stereo Dual – Loop Looper with two modes: Undo/Redo and Verse/Chorus.
● Stereo 44 kHz 24bit audio, voiced for an analog sound.
● High dynamic range inputs and outputs for loud instruments, three times line level.
● Capable of interfacing with both instruments and line level equipment.
● Flat frequency response down to 10 Hz for bass instruments.
● True bypass.
● USB port, for firmware updates and future updates and upgrades.
● Two series mode separate loops to record to, each with a maximum length of 5 minutes. It will remember the loop even if the power is off.
● Each loop can be recorded, overdubbed, or played separately.
● One 5 minute loop that allows undo and redo. Two series mode separate loops to record to, each with a maximum length of 5 minutes. It will remember the loop even if the power is off.
● Capable of Record/Play/Overdub,and also Record/Overdub/Play for ambient loops.
Requires 9v Center pin negative (75ma current draw). Input is protected against incorrect voltages and polarities.